Do you think this girl likes me and should I ask her out?

I known this girl for about a year and a half now and for the past month we have been hanging out more. She i flirty with me and likes to tease me and joke around with me. If we are with friends she always comes to me first and talks to me right away. The only problem is that sometimes she cuts convo's dry on text and recently when we started hanging out more she once called me her "brother". Do you think she likes me or should i not ask her out cause of that one brother thing? I personally really like her and everyone says we look good together when we joke around with each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she doesn't want to appear that she likes you because she's embarassed hence the 'brother'- she doesn't want to be forward or be the one to make a move. If she is flirty with you just test the waters slightly and try and be a bit more romantic and see how it goes. The only way you'll know if she likes you in that way is from her herself unfortunately.

• I noticed one time when i was commenting on this other girl, she got kinda mad and started saying things about her. Would this change anything?

• Yeah the jealousy does hint she likes you and I'd just put that down to not wanting to look really eager. If she was just your friend she'd probably reply to all of your texts but she might be playing hard to get instead because she likes you. This is just my opinion though :)

• Maybe, another thing is one time me and group of people went out and i told her to sit with me. She looked at me began giggling then sat 3 seats away from me. After when the night was over she came up to me and said " are you mad that i didn't sit beside you" i said yes in a joking way then she began gigling again lol. Does this mean anything? would this be "playing hard to get"?

What Girls Said 1

• Sadly i think you have been placed in the dreaded friendzone

What Guys Said 2

• There was a girl that I liked me and when someone teased us about being "brother" and "sister", she didn't like that one bit.

The "brother" thing isn't the best sign.

• Yes.. just ask her out! if she makes and excuse... you better be frnds!