Why is my boyfriend being so distant?

My boyfriend is being distant, and he hasn't been messaging me lately, and if he does he gives me one word answers, and i just don't know what to do and i don't know what this means?

when me and my friend were talking about him she showed me that someone said rt if emma is hot and retweeted it

Most Helpful Guy

• ur clingy i can tell

• but i am not, because we hardly even talk anymore

• we used to talk like a a few times a week

• oh he lost interest

What Guys Said 3

• That is usually the result of one of few things:

1) He hates texting. Guys in general do not sit and text back and forth. Texting in general is a way of giving commands or leaving messages. Stuff like. "Omw" "K" "Busy" "I'll call you later." "Call me back" "Coming over."

2) He is busy with something. Could be driving. Playing games. At work. In the can.

3) You're being clingy. Like texting him too often and asking too many questions.

• He's doing the slow fade. Google slow fade breakup.

• How do i stop it, because he's my first true love and i don't want to lose him, bc if i lost him it would break me heart

• Thanks for the advice i'll try it

• Wishing you the best!

• You might want to talk to him. Get things straight. He probably wants to break things up but not man enough to confront it.

• But i don't want to break up

• I read what the other user advised and you should try that. I still stand to my opinion, but you can try his exact distance technique just to see how he reacts. Give him enough space. You can't make anyone stay with you no matter what and you also don't want to be a possessive person because you'll just scare him away.

• okay thank i am trying that

What Girls Said 3

• He's losing interest in you /: he's probably talking to someone else..

• Oh that's not a good sign. if I were you I would have a talk with him. My ex was acting just like that, he used to text me everyday then he got to where he would go days without texting me and when I would text him and he would just respond with one or two words which means they don't want to talk to you. Well that's what ended the relationship.

Communication in a relationship is very important especially if you don't see each other all the time and if he is acting distant it usually means that he is either busy or he could be losing interest.

• well, he says he works a lot, and works out and runs and studys, but i hope he's just busy bc i dont want to lose him

• He hates you... it's done

• Hate is kinda a strong word. There's a world of shades between not interested and hate.

• Not interested