What do it means when a guy say he don't want to rush thing but want you all to himself?

We have been talking for a month, we are not official or anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• :) it means he likes you but he doesn't want you jumping too fast, I use that line when Im trying to keep a girl from going to fast. My one ex had us saying I love you and meeting families all with in a few weeks. You have plenty of time and some times its hard for the other person to see that and you want them to go slow so you say stuff like this. Could also mean he has issues but its probably just him not being in a rush but wanting you to know he is very interested.

What Guys Said 4

• A guy thats confuse... he wants you but wants you slow and by himself. there's nothing wrong with that, its just that time passes by... and things happen.

• He wants to go slow in you relation but he dont wants you to see someone else

• I'm no proffesional but you should ask him or something

• it means he wants to go slow and wants to be exclusive

What Girls Said 0