Confused about the guy im dating lol.. be prepared for a crazy long story.. sorry its all over the place?

So im military stationed in las vegas nv, just getting out of a relationship with a guy whom i was married to for2 years. So i guess my dating skills are not at all up to par. Nonetheless, i find it really hard to meet guys here so i decided to get a tinder. I spoke with a lot of guys and met one and we immediately clicked, he liked me i liked him. We talked for about 30 mins the day we met and he just told me things i needed to know about him and vice versa and then we hung out the next day and he told me more things. I love how honest he is and how willing he is to put everything out there so i respect it and i accept it. he's 25 had a trouble past in and out of jail medically retired and has a 6 year old son. I can deal with it. What im confused about is when were around each other he's all over me, loving etc but when he texts me its just so dry and i almost wanna just block him because he's just a douche to the point where we got into an argument because i thought he wasn't intereseted in which he says he is. So we went a week and a half barely talking.. texting here and there and then we hang out again and everything is great were laughing etc. But in my mind he's borderline crazy, im starting to notice he has the possibilty of being very aggressive he went to kiss me and grabbed me by my neck.. who does that lol. like i kind of already know he can dangerous but there's something about a man strong man that i like lol and im not sure if this stems from my last relationship where my ex wasn't much of a man. Anyways this will be going into the third week were talking and my whole thing is i feel were getting to know each other we should be constantly talking to each other, he tells me he's so interested in my and wants me to be his girl but when we aren't together i dont see it, he disappears for hours and he usally has a good excuse but i can't tell if im making an excuse becuase i like him or if something is up.

my question pretty much is whether or not im reading too much into everything with his disappearing and being a horrible texter and seeing me once a week, could something be up or is this normal when dating someone new. ( i am extremely paranoid becuase my ex cheated and lied to me a lot so now i feel like everyoone is lying or up to something)

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he just isn't into texts im not

• I want to think thats the case but if he let me know instead of just disappearing that would be nice. However, i haven't really said anything because i dont want to come off extremely crazy lol. But how do you expect to get to know someone or keep their interest if you are really bad at communicating with them because there are times when I just want to not waste anymore of my efforts on him because of it.

• Perfect just to ask do you love him?

• Uh no i dont love him, i am trying to keep my distance because i feel he might have the potential to be dangerous. But i do really like him. Its just i haven't quite figured out things between as yet and i dont want to invest too much of my feeling into him completely becuase i dont want to get hurt. I guess im trying to take things slow its only been a month so im still getting to know him and see what he's capable of and what he's all about.

What Guys Said 1

• You failed to ask a question.

Also "something about a man strong man that i like" and he grabs your neck aggressively, did you tell him in advance that you liked that sort of thing? It could be he's trying to act like the guy you want. Straight guys simply do not value hanging out on the phone for hours on end like girls do. Don't expect it, it's unrealistic.

• I did just babble huh lol smh.. my question pretty much is whether or not im reading too much into everything with his disappearing and being a horrible texter and seeing me once a week, could something be up or is this normal when dating someone new. (He isn't working because he just got out the military and is trying to get into the fire department, but workouts out a lot and has his child sometimes) ( i am extremely paranoid becuase my ex cheated and lied to me a lot so now i feel like everyone is lying or up to something). But he doesn't give me a heads up or anything he just doesn't respond and it drives me crazy

• " doesn't give me a heads up or anything he just doesn't respond"

Also possible he's a flake. Not everyone has their shit together.

• What do you mean he's a flake.. he responds eventually just sometimes a couple hours later and i dont feel like i have the right to say anything about it so i just dont bring it up lol but it does bother me. and if i do bring it up i dont know how to say it so i just drop it lol.

What Girls Said 0