Accidentally texting the wrong person? Have you done it? Have you received them?

If you text you will make a mistake. You will misspell a word, you will get an autocorrected word which wasn't anywhere near the frickin word you were trying to type or maybe, just maybe you'll acccidentally text the wrong person. Time to spill - what have you done? What have you received?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I've done it before. I sent a message about my crush that was supposed to go to my sister and instead it went to him. I did this twice too, haha. Luckily he didn't figure out that it was about him. Both my sister and my ex-crush had the same letter for their first name so I just saw the letter and thought it was my sister. I didn't realize I sent it to him until he texted me back asking what I was talking about.

I've also received messages from my boyfriend that were meant to go to other people. Haha, none of them were anything bad, just random sounding.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah.. Accidentally texted my biker mate instead of a girlfriend

"Chickpea, make sure you bring your high heels! They bloody be comfy ones this time!"

My mate was like
    "WTF EGZ!! (<--my nickname) You on pot? :/"

Haha so awks.

• LOL, yeah it's those unexpected out of context texts that have us wondering. Ain't life fun? Awsome to be able to laugh at those things, I think.

• This guy who somehow magically got my number started texting me. At first I was putting up with it and ignoring it then he got real weird so I remember texting him "could you f***ing leave me alone. I'm fed up." Except I thought I texted him. Ended up I accidentally texted my best friend who stopped talking to me for a good week. I was wondering why she was ignoring me and when I went to text her I noticed I sent it to her. Also the autocorrected one happens every five texts or so lol

• Yikes! Must have made for an interesting conversation. ... I've definitely gotten some pretty strange (as in how can that unrelated word be accidental in th context of this sentence?) auto corrections.

• I have so done it.
    I sent a nude pic of me
    to
    my guys mom
    I was soo humiliated.
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• I accidentally sent "can you please pick up some feminine products on the way home?" to my boyfriend instead of my mom... that was a little awkward but it's not like he doesn't know when it's that time anyway.

• It's those silly things that show us we can be comfortable in our relationships.

• I was bitching about my ex boyfriend to a friend over text and sent it to that ex bf.
    It was embarrassing.

• Ouch! Well, maybe it accelerated getting over him?

• Oh I'm sure I've done it before

What Guys Said 1

• Used to train some kickboxing and was kind of seeing a a girl from class.

I was suppose to text her, "hey, we can go to the gym and I'll put you through pads (mittwork)."

Instead, it auto corrected to, "hey, we can go to the gym and I'll put you through NUTS."

• LOL. sometimes it feels like autocorrect isn't accidentally doing these things. Perhaps there's a server room with teenage boys reading and retyping sentences to have a laugh.