Did you ever have a long term online dating and want to get serious about it?

Lets say you've been talking with someone online almost everyday for more than 6 months. You exchange photos each day, share your life activities everyday and get clicked in certain ways. You both didn't put a label on anything in the beginning and just want to go with the flow as you both knew you're two just far away and you might meet someone else. But you found out you get attach to him/her and really like him. Will you ever take the relationship further to be more serious?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in a relationship like that for a bit over 4 years. I loved her so much but the trust issues for both of us just destroyed it. But we're still friends. Honestly yeah, I expected her to be the one I spent the rest of my life with.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes but gotta see a effort from both sides to take a serious if not then its not going anywhere but if both of you want it then
    Yes!

What Girls Said 1

• Trust issues, I was attached, it ended up that he wasn't because he ended with a gf after us meeting.