Women: would you date someone waiting until marriage to have sex?

Would you be able to date someone waiting until marriage?

Note: he isn't doing this out of religious/cultural intentions (he is agnostic) or lack of drive (his sex drive is actually very high).

I wanted to add a poll. Delete this question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Need I really answer? :P

Ah well, I will anyway. Yes, I would date someone waiting for marriage. I'd be all about that life.

• Where do you draw the boundary? Do you make out/heavy pet?

• Oh okay. Well actually, I was guessing that it isn't. Interesting.

Most Helpful Guy

• what's the point saving yourself from PLEASURE?

• thanks...

• i don't wanna post wid my fuckin username anymore and i xplained da reasons on my recent take... from now on ONLY anon..

• Oh okay, I am sorry. That's cool.

What Girls Said 21

• That's such a turn on. You don't see guys all the time who want sex for love and not just for pleasure. I think it's great. I see that you are about the same age as me and I would love to find a guy who wants to wait. Even though I'm not set on one or the other, if I had a boyfriend who wanted to wait until marriage, I'd feel really appreciated and happy with him because I'd know he'd be with me for the right reasons

• I mean if i love a guy enough to marry him, i would do anything in the world for him. Even if i won't marry the guy i would respect any of his desicions and try not to make him uncomfortable. In my opinion it isn't worth it to end a relationship based on my own sexual needs. Him before myself, always.

• No, I wouldn't. I want to make sure that we're sexually compatible before making a long term commitment like that.

• If it was a religious thing, no. That's because I wouldn't date a religious person in the first place. If it was not a religious things, I'd have no issue.

• No, because sexual compatibility is important, and I'd rather find out if we're compatible before I commit to someone.

• Well those who wait say that the sexual piece just "clicks" into place if you are compatible otherwise.

• I just believe differently. You can't understand your partner's sexuality until you have experience with them.

• Well like I said in the other question I wouldn't. At least, it's not what I would prefer to do.

• If my boyfriend wanted to yeah I would! Even though I'm crazy haha. But my love is the strongest (*˘︶˘*).
    XD too late though haha

• Yep😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

• Well as of now no because I've already found my soul mate. But hypothetically if I was single than yes, I would be willing to wait. That was my original plan anyway (but for religious reasons).

• I would only say yes if it was a religious or cultural thing.

• Yesss.
    If he loves me etc. :)

• Definitely it means he really wants to be with you and is very respectful

• no. I would be friends with hime though... maybe.

• No, milk first please lol

• Yes, totally! I could easily wait until marriage it still is my goal to be honest :)

• Yes I am and it's perfect cause we are both waiting :)

• I'm all for that kinda guy who's willing to wait. I am abstinent.

• I would but I don't know if it would work out since I have an extremely high sex drive.

• yes!! I think that would prove to me that he actually was in it for the long run

• Yea, I would

• Yes I would. Because after marriage the knot is tied and you know this is the person you want to be with forever. But, if you guys both aren't virgins I don't really see why not.

What Guys Said 4

• I know this is for women but I would. That's what I'm looking for in women.

• I was raised in a "no sex without marriage" environment, and I'm perfectly willing to wait (I'm still a virgin), but if we're in love, and she wanted to, then I would.

• I dont see the point of waiting, but i could

• I dont see the point of waiting