Do guys care that I'm not super hot\outgoing/athletic?

So I've been talking to a really wonderful guy for about 2 months now. Even with the distance, we talk almost everyday but, things are going so well I'm beginning to feel that I'm not good enough for him. He seems to go out and have fun with friends on trips, parties, etc. But I don't really have a group of friends to go do that stuff with. I feel pretty lame in comparison. It's not like I don't have options, but the options aren't great and I'm not really into that scene. It takes too much energy and it's just not me... And then I feel like I'm not super hot or athletic enough for him. Part of me wants to just sabotage this thing before he realizes this stuff. Everything else with him is wonderful though. So do guys really care about this stuff? And if so, what should I do? Thanks.

What Guys Said 2

• that would be really stupid of you to sabotage it for those reasons. He is into you. relationships end occasionally but still if you like him maybe go out with him when he does those things you dont have to always go but you should venture out and try it. also dont be afraid to ask him to stay in and have dinner and a movie with you

• Ultimately I don't really care as long as you enjoy what you do.

However, I do prefer an outgoing, athletic woman I can find attractive if I were to date.

What Girls Said 0