I get makeup on my boyfriend's shirt and pillow…guys, how bad is this to you?

When I cuddle/hug my guy, I get foundation on his shirt. And when I sleep in his bed I get blush/foundation on his pillow along with black smudges of mascara (when we have sex it's pretty spontaneous and we usually pass right out afterwards).

How much of an annoyance is this guys? And do you find it super repulsive/disgusting?

And how do I prevent this from happening? (other than wearing no makeup)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would suggest wearing less makeup.
    If it is getting everyone, I would think that means you are wearing too much.
    AS for getting it places, I think it would depend on how much is coming off.
    A little bit really shouldn't be an issue, especially if it is a by-product of getting laid.
    It's even less of an issue around the house. I would be slightly put off if you got makeup all over my clothes while we were out in public, because that would make ME look sloppy.
    If you are really bothered, perhaps you could either wash the clothes/pillowcases for him so he doesn't have to do the work? Claim no harm no foul?

What Guys Said 4

• It shouldn't bother him since makeup in bed means he's getting some action.

Though you probably don't need to wear so much makeup anyways, I mean we don't even notice it.

• Haha I wouldn't care at all not even 1%

• uhmm its called laundry, wash your sheets. if its a big deal to him he is nuts

• It's not a huge deal. It can all be washed out/off. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless it really annoys your boyfriend

What Girls Said 1

• how much r u wearing exactly? lol
    just wear it lighter i guess. u can always wash the sheets or clothes anyway.