What do girls do that annoy you?

Some girl asked the male version of this so I was curious!

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls asking questions she already knows the answer to test me.
    Girls that lie to me or any girl that cheats on me.
    Girls that complain about tiny little things, the toilet seat is not something to complain about.
    Girls that are mean and nasty and treat me badly.
    Girls that scowl or frown at me. It is rude.
    Girls that cause drama or get involved with it.
    Girls that have to have the last word in every argument, especially when something is their fault and they still try to put the blame on me.
    Girls that use the silent treatment. The silent treatment solves nothing, in fact it makes problems worse and it is a very immature way to behave.
    Girls that smoke.

The one that probably gets me the most pissed off is
    "Girls that think it is ok to kick a guy in the balls. The only time it is ever ok for a girl to do this is if her life actually is in danger in some way. For example say she is about to be raped it is ok then. It is not ok for a girl to kick a guy in the balls if her boyfriend cheated because her life is not in danger. It can kill a guy kicking him in the balls. Any girl that kicked me in the balls would pay big time.

What Guys Said 17

• 5|4
  • I agree with all the other answers here but I'll add one that hasn't been said: When they scream in excitement.

Like seriously! Seriously. You know what I'm talking about. When they hit those high octaves that make me want to tear my ears off. That shit is soooo annoying and so immature.

• Oh wow where to start okay here we go
    1. When a girls talks to another man like if he were a "fake" girl
    2. When they talk bad gossip right when their so called other female friend leaves the room
    3. Girls who wear those scarfs around their neck in high school sipping their coffee from their coffee mugs in the morning pretending like they are already in college or something
    4. When ever they fight they pull each other's hair its like if your gonna fight don't do that
    5. When they wear too much make up
    6. When they get those fake orange tans
    7. Female hood rats
    8. When they put too much perfume on

• if she consinders herself fat when she's thin!

it pisses me off!

• Verbally testing guys constantly is a little stupid.

• I hate when you send messages and they assume your hitting on them imediately so they won't even respond...

• No more mind games!! NO MAS!!! Tell me what you fell and mean!!!

• FUCK!! I meant feel!! FEEL! What are your feelings? Tell me?

• You haven't met the guys that i have apparently

• I Agree 100% communication is key.
      Don't waste time and fuck around. It gets boring when you already know what you want.

• Wearing makeup to the beach
    Being afraid of rain in order for their haircut to be kept
    Doing their hair to go to the beach

• Do you even understand how much goes into a girls hair haha if she spent hours on it i can see why she wouldn't want to go in the rain with it

• Lolol I gotchu man (;

• Refuse to kiss if I wanna kiss!!!
    And of course poisonous farts when we are in same bed n same blanket!!! O. o

• immaturity... this is like a hundred things.

entitlement... way too oppotunistic she can't be trusted...

charmers that get the best of you but they won't stay loyal.

• I don't like if they say she has a bf :)

• Gossip for the part

• when she take a lot of time to get ready
    when she asks me to come shopping with her
    when she keeps asking me about the other girls I have crush upon or crushed upon
    when she is busy just the time I need to talk to her

• Saying that they look ugly. Over and over.

• Am I ugly? Lol jk that is annoying.

• Yeah. It's like I can't. Tell my girlfriend she's beautiful bc the says she's ugly.

• Yeah that's shitty... it's nice of you to keep calling her beautiful but if it is a constant thing she does for attention you should call her out on it.

• The girl who thinks they are the most cleverest person in the world and wanted to control me.

• When they think it'd be better to drop subtle hints as to what's wrong or how they feel about someone rather than coming out and saying it.

• Not being up front, sending mixed signals, making the expectation that we have to come up with every plan/make every move on everything and if we don't we're somehow held accountable for the rest of time.

• not gonna lie we do that
      but some of u guys do it too
      and it really pisses me off when ya do -_-

What Girls Said 6

• lol everything... jk.

I have major issues when women just can't come out and say what they want to say. Like seriously if you have a problem with something that someone is doing just say it instead of getting pouty, upset, bitchy, talking being their back and then say "nothing is wrong". Or how bitchy women are to other women. Mind games are included here too.

Also when women feel entitled because they have a vagina. No they world does not owe you the hottest guy around just because you have a vagina, It also doesn't owe you respect if you treat people like shit.

How shallow women can be like one GaG user was like "Oh I won't be friends with someone who is ugly. I was friends with one girl and she was in a car accident and got a horrible scar. I stopped being friends with her I couldn't even look at her she was so ugly." Like seriously you give a horrible name to women so FUCK OFF!!

And of course the cheaters and man stealer. Need I say more?

That about covers my major issues there are more but this will do.

• When they complain about their "fake friends". I don't even know what fake friends are. I think I've never had fake friends so maybe the problem is you instead of your fake friends. Such a weird word

• When they ogle over my partner..

It's like damn womannn *rips leather gloves to strips*

• WHEN THEY COME NEAR MY BOYFRIEND I WANT TO BITCHSLAP THEM SO HARD.

• Men are not perfect either