Which guy should I take a chance on?

Guy1) i just met he wants to hangout and he txts me all the time and he super friendly outgoing. but he seems like hit n quit type of guy (i have no proof of this) but something about him makes me think he has tons of girls in his phone he hits up just to have sex with. and also im not as attracted to him as i am with guy 2

Guy2) he is so handsome. But everytime im the one trying to get in contact with him. We flirted and he even asked if i wanted to hangout with him at his house but i was busy so i said no and all tge flirting and stiff went down hill. But he likes all my instagram posts and watch my snapchat stories ( probably doesn't mean much) but i felt like we had a good flirty banter going on.
I really like the second guy more but i have a feeling most of you will say the 1 st but i dont have very much attraction with him.. there's no chemistry

Most Helpful Guy

• You must know the 1st guy first. Know him better and also talk to 2nd guy and see who is better

Try to ask him a simple questions to know him better then once you know him ask if he wanted to know you just for fun or there is something he wants to say.

For the 2nd guy tell him when you see him that you want to become a friend and know him better , wave your hand and smile then go and talk to him

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Try starting things up with the second guy. If your gut tells you the first guy is a player chances are he is.

• Lol if you like the second guy. Go with the second guy but keep the first one as an option. You never know when any one of them can turn out to become an asshole.

• I would say the second one. It's not even that you have chemistry with him it's just sounds like he's more suitable.

• But its hard because he never texts me soo I don't know if he's ileven interested plus he goes to a whole different college out of state..