What was your first kiss like?

Well I'll tell you about mine. I was in 7th grade and was dating this guy named hunter and I had a choir concert that day so I was really nervous already and dressed in uniform. Well me and him went off and went near the front of the school and sat down and talked together. He actually asked if he could kiss me and I said yes and he kissed me softly on the lips. I thought it was adorable. c:

Feel free to share your story. Thoughts. And feelings. (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Your story is pretty darn cute :) I didn't kiss anyone till my freshman year of high school year. I had been talking to and seeing this girl though I am not sure if we were officially dating at the time o. o anyways my friend had a bonfire at his house and I invited her to it. Part way through we were roasting marshmallows for s'mores and she sat on my lap in the lawn chair and we were just talking and staring at the fire and she looked at me and next thing I knew I just kissed her ha. Luckily she didn't mind :S it was actually really good and not awkward at all. We kissed several more times that night haha. But making out the first time, that was a bit awkward...>.<

• Awwww that story was so cute! 😊 please tell me the awkward story! Lol if not here than at least message me. You can't leave me hanging 😛

• Ya well it was the same girl and she had been in a relationship or 2 before we got together. And me naturally having no idea went to ask my older brother (3 years older than me) what I should do. He said make sure to use plenty of tongue and to bite her lower lip which totally blew me away ha. I had no idea at the time that that was even a thing... Any who I was with this girl after school and this is how my super smooth and sexy smooch went. About 2 or 3 close mouth kisses then right to tongue in her mouth. Ha it felt very alien but the thing that most surprised me was the metal retainer on her top teeth that I had no idea about and when I felt it and tasted something metallic I immediately withdrew meh tongue and was left staring at a wide eyed bewildered girl... After a laugh at my expense I told her I had no idea what I was doing (obviously...) and she just smiled and said "I will teach you" and she did over time :S super grateful she was understanding and willing to teach ha.

• Sorry that was long. I think I am getting flashbacks >.< I can only imagine knowing what I now know how shocked she must have truly been D:

What Guys Said 6

• We were freshmen in highschool. I rode my bike 20 minutes into the center of town to fernridge park. I walked up the hill towards the tennis courts and as I looked left I saw my girl. She was tall, tan and just glowing. We walked around holding hands. It was all a dream. Then we stopped by the hedges. I'm not sure what came over us but we got down on the ground and just layed there staring at each other. I looked up at the sky and before I knew it she had crawled on top of me and just looked at me smiling. What happened next came to us so naturally. We kissed and kissed some more. I felt her tongue for the first time. After what seemed like an hour of splendor she layed beside me and we both stared into the sunny sky with glazed over eyes. I told her that 'that was amazing!' and we made out a little more...

• We were skyping. There was a bit of a lapse in the conversation and we were just looking and smiling at each other. The timing seemed right, so I blew her a kiss.

She actually giggled. I'm smiling now just thinking about it. Sitting on the floor, she rocked back away from the camera for a moment laughing before leaning forward again and returning the gesture.

We're on opposite sides of the world. I look forward to the day we do it in person.

• just average

• I think I was in the 7th grade, my first kiss was with my next door neighbor gf.
    wasn't romantic at all just kissed on the side of my friends, odd nothing magical, wish I hadn't shared it with her, wish I was never with her because she claims I ruined her life.

• I don't remember... is that bad?

It's not even like I've done a lot of kissing... in fact, maybe it's because I've done so little.

I've maybe made out with... 6 girls in my life?

• I wish I could kiss a girl on the lips.

• You never have?

• No, I haven't. It's not that I don't want to kiss. I just haven't yet.

• @_Rise_ at least I'm not a man-whore.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I was 17 lol. Late bloomer. But he was my bf at the time. I was nervous. I didn't really know what I was doing, so I just gave him a quick peck. He wasn't having it. So he grabbed me and made me kiss him again. It was kind of awkward at first. Then it got better, but then he got a bit more aggressive and was moving way too fast for me.

• I didn't have mine yet, but I think my first kiss will be awkward.