GREET HIM WITH A KISS?

So yesterday we had a great time together and just enjoyed the time we had. We didn't do much besides talking, having fun, being silly and just focus on each other.

In between, while I was sitting on his lap, he let me lay down and pecked my lips. A little while later he went in for a real kiss. It felt natural and was great!

At the end of the date we hesitated but still gave each other a kiss and a hug while saying goodbye.

What should I do the next time we see eachother? Does this now mean we can kiss each other as a "hello" or not?

Will the guy be the one who handles that?

thanks for your responds... :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If it were me, yes. I always greet my guy with a kiss and another when I leave. Its natural and its equally initiated by us both.

What Guys Said 1

• Well... if I was in his shoes and you greeted me with a kiss, you would win a couple points in my book.

What Girls Said 1

• For heavens sake girl, take the initiative and grab the moment.. Next time you meet up, put your arms around him and gently plant a tender loving kiss.. And not a sloppy one either. :)