Am I too pushy with my boyfriend?

I text/e-mail my boyfriend all of the time, but usually he doesn't answer. I ask him if he is okay when he is sick, and I ask him how he is feeling. He is very sweet, but it seems like he is turned away from me... I try to hang out with him, but usually he can't do anything with me. Am I being too pushy with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly us guys dont like it when girls are texting us constantly its a sign of over obsession and can actually make a guy go nuts.

Give him his space he will come to you its not like he's going to leave you. From what i read you seem to be a very nice girl who cares a lot about her man which is a good thing just dont overdo it :D

Hope this helps

What Guys Said 1

• I suppose it depends on how long the two of you have been dating for... If you've been together for a while then it doesn't seem too pushy but you might want to tlak to him about it

What Girls Said 1

• not really, a guy once told me something really simple that is true. If he really wants to be with you, hang out with you, he'll show it. He'll make the effort too. Not just you. Also I'm not a big text person, and maybe he's the same way. Try to hang out and see if he's distant then, if he is, he may be drifting away it seems.