Does a geek turn you on?

so the title says it all, does a geek turn you on? and if so why? 'cause i see a lot of lonely guys who aren't in a relationship that are very worried about there "state" to do with relations, and i was wondering, do they need to worry? are there enough fish in the sea, and if so, why do you think they worry?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I actually dated a complete geek a few months ago.
    She was far from my normal type but I was chatting to mum and saying how she is so reserved and self conscious and she hadn't really dated and stuff, so I thought she deserved a chance and I wanted to dig deeper and see how she was when she opened up.
    And she wasn't like stunningly beautiful and wore much make up or anything but I don't know I kinda liked her.
    But yeah we was together 4 months and she was a lovely girl, I don't regret it but I just didn't fancy her enough in the end to take it further.
    It was nice why it lasted though :)

What Girls Said 1

• I am attracted to smart guys even if they may be a liitle geeky looking... but I do have to say... I would take a geek rather then a guy who sits around getting fat at his computer any day...

What Guys Said 2

• Well they do... but he should talk normal sometimes!

• I had a geeky gf for a while, she was shy and quiet with low self esteem. We built that up together and she became a monster! Never again. lmfao