Do guys like it when girls wear dresses on a date? Girls can answer too but I'm mainly targeting the guys :) ?

Of course if the weather and occasion are appropriate for dress wearing, lol ;) How do guys feel about dresses? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them, usually you can see she's made an effort and that's what counts.

• Why does a dress mean she made more of an effort to look nice for the guy? :) If that's what you meant, lol

• Na, I meant when you go on a date you can usually see she's made an effort (whether she wears a dress or not) lol

• LOL :) I knew I got your message wrong. Anyway, thanks for your input

What Guys Said 5

• I like my girls extra girly, so yes on the dress.

• Is it because it makes he seem more feminine or because you just like how they look? Or a combination of the two? Lol :)

• No teason it can't be both. I love the extra leg and how feminine they look. Sexy and classy.

• Yes. Dressing sexy on a date is always good. My wife still wears dresses and sexy clothes for me.

• Thanks for answering :) I think it's sweet of your wife to dress up for you :)

• Just noticed your username :) Probably the nicest thing I've seen today. It's rare to find someone that means a lot to you & I hope you guys remain happy together :)

• I am very lucky to have married my wife. Thank you for your well wishes.

• Big deal
    .. she will loook beautiful for me no matter what the occasion is...

• Aww, that's sweet :) That's a good attitude to have about girls :)

• Thanks! :)

• Love them!

• Why do you think dresses are appealing to guys? :) And thanks for answering

• They show off the body.

• I'll keep that in mind & thank you, lol :)

• i think so ya why not

• That was a reluctant response, lol :) You don't have a preference in regards to dresses, skirts, pants, etc? :)

• i do but nvm

What Girls Said 0