What is the point in dating (Online also )?

I've always wondered since I've seen many relationships end and not work out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating, is another way of getting to know someone. The reason I think most don't work out, is because people have there own expectations upon what a relationship is. I think the real ones that work out, are the ones that aren't forcing anything to happen too much.

Communication these days suck. Texting back, and forth, not having a real conversation on the phone I think is a must. It's either a text, Facebook, instagram... what ever social media network we use. And the problem with that, is, there's no real connection.

Plus, sex has a lot to do with how a relationship will work out. But don't worry about any of that right now, because of how old you are. Even at my age, it doesn't matter.

It's about building trust, building a healthy friendship is what you need to learn right now. Everything else will come, when it's time. That's why you live your life, and just enjoy it. That's what a real relationship is really all about. It's about yourself... A relationship is not defined by both female, and mail, it's defined as a connection with others. But first it's the connection you have with yourself first. That's what a realtionship is... Plus you'll learn that your life has no promises. So why worry about what things. Don't define anything. Because it's about living it, learning about it. Then you'll start to know what the answer is...

What Guys Said 6

• What is the point of eating ice cream?
    There is no point besides it's something many people enjoy to do.

Saying there is no point in relationships because they end is like saying there is not point in eating something good because it will disappear the moment you've eaten it.

Something is not without value just because it doesn't last forever. It's the very fact that it doesn't last forever that often gives something value. If you have unlimited supply of everything for eternity then life would be pretty boring.

• To test compatability before potentially finding a marriage worthy suiter

• In Turkey, the point is to find someone to marry. There actually is a point. In the West, i don't know. Cure for loneliness at that instant?

• How are you going to find a relationship that does work out without trying it out?

• To find the best partner to raise your younglings.

• There is no point, they're all doomed to failure, you've figured it out.

• Yes, I suppose I have figured it out before even getting interested in dating

What Girls Said 0