Why are women evil?

Just had a girl last night trick me on webcam and now is blackmailing threatening to send pictures to my family and friends on Facebook

Most Helpful Girl

• What want to know is why you were dumb enough to send nudes of yourself to a girl you met online or anyone in general... Also saying all girls are evil just because one girl did that to you would be the same as me saying "Why are all guys stupid and perverted? _______ sent nudes to ______, a stranger he doesn't know in person and it's creepy?

To answer your question though -> This "girl" is a trap. There are guys out there known for posing as the hot chick in your dreams to get black mail info off of peeps. Even is this "girl" really is a girl the same rule applies.

What Girls Said 16

• It can be necessary for our survival.
    If she's the same "girl" you mentioned in your previous questions, I doubt she's truly a girl.

• 1|2
  • So one person who may or may not even be female scams you and suddenly "women are evil"?

Grow the fuck up.

• I don't know, Why other girls are evil, I'm Evil because I want to take over the world hahaha Evil laugh

Honesty you shouldn't do anything on webcam with people you don't know

• As if a man would never do that.

• Just because the respective girl is maleficent, doesn't mean we all are!

• not all are evil you just found one girl who was bad

• dont generalize. Who says only women do that?
    but she's just a bitch. You should find out who she is and report her.

• Women are evil because Satan has created us ;)

• wow thats crappy

• hahaha... & girls arn't all like that

• Not all women are evil. Some are nice and some are bitches. You just ran into an internet bitch. In the future, don't do the whole webcam thing since you don't know who you might actually be dealing with.

• Yea because it's only females who does that.. Seriously, Im sorry about that for you, but the actions of one does not apply to a whole damn gender.

• Yeah, she sounds like a scam artist. Not all girls are like this. You just stumbled onto a really bad one.

• Like it started normal she said I was cute I said she was cute we started talking about careers and then it went south in a major way

• Dang man. How'd it start. ?

• Your question should be this: "Why is THIS particular girl evil"

Ugh she sounds mentally ill.. maybe don't fap on camera next time?

What Guys Said 12

• I wouldn't say all women are evil but you can't just go
    hook up with any woman on webcam, you got be careful
    cause there is ones who will demand money it's a scam
    the worst thing to do is to show your self on cam/ Skype
    another thing they can hack your computer from cam / Skype
    your best to talk through email/ messenger/ KiK don't be
    in hurry to show your self on cam just cause your seeking
    love from a woman in the totally wrong matter.

• 1|0
  • I don't think they're actual girls... this stuff is known and they're most probable to be guys pretending to be an attractive woman then blackmail..

• Google designed them that way.

Also, don't compromise yourself on the internet. That shit can go everywhere.

• What exactly happened?

I'm inclined to think she has compromising pictures of you now. Am I correct? If so, why did you allow yourself to be photographed like that?

• Dude.
    you seem to think any woman who even looks your way, fancies you or it may be more than just a coincidence.
    its not women being evil
    it's you being gullible

• because...
    Every
    Villain
    Is
    Lemon

• It doesn't make *all* women evil. Just like neither Hitler, nor Stalin make *all* males evil.

• SHE'S evil... not all women.

Get a life boyoo, you sad fuck.

• i agree bro all women in general are selfish evil manupulating b!#ch@$ they only use and dispose off men... and men fall to their victim just as meny a times they fall victim to some guy... I must say i hate all women in general and i wish not to have any woman in my life.. i'd rather die alone than with some woman... and as of your condition you have made a terrible mistake of doing non sense like this on the internet but since you cannot undo it i suggest you to get help from police and may be this will be a constant reminder to you about the fact how evil women can be and may be next time you will be more careful... my advice to you would be to stay away from women they are nothing but menace and most of them are just man hating

• I see you watch the nightly news.

• 0|1