What do guys look for most in a girl?

I've never been the pretty, popular girl in school and I've never had guys fall all over me. I don't know what makes me so repulsed by guys. It would be great to find out what a guy looks for in a girl, and I'm not going to lie I don't put out so if that's the reason then that's fucked up. And if you're going to say that's the reason then no offence but I don't want to hear your advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women who aren't sluts and who aren't brain-dead. Those are the biggest pluses.

Also, I'm attracted to women who don't put out, nor do I think they should. Men who think otherwise should have their balls cut off. But hey, that's just my opinion.

What Guys Said 5

• Why do you want to attract guys? I am guessing you're not polygamic if you dont put out?

To be honest when I read that it feels like an empty woman looking for a way to be what guys expect her to be... Can't you just be yourself and attract the guys interested in what you are?

• I was never the pretty, popular girl in school either and never had guys falling all over me! It's a hard life gurl!!!

• Woman with a great personality , lacks sarcasm, loving, caring, giving

• You might not wanna hear it but not putting out will definitely minimize your options, it's not nice but it is a fact.

• You seem like my type, I'd ask you out.

What Girls Said 2