Is being taller than your boyfriend a bad thing?

Im 15 and my boyfriend is shorter than me and I get made fun of for it and so does he... I used to think it didn't bother me but I think it's starting to. Should I just ignore them or is it really that wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're taller than me , I'll monkey-climb up your body till my head is at least on the same height as you are lol

anyway , just ignore the haters eh?

What Guys Said 2

• How would it be wrong? It doesn't matter. If you like him, then it shouldn't bother you. Fuck those dumbasses that think otherwise.

• No not a problem its just not common

What Girls Said 5

• He'll grow up to be taller than you eventually.

• No, if it works for you guys who cares?

• Nope in middle school I used to like the shortest boy in the whole grade. He was shorter than me and I'm 5ft. He was very funny, friendly and charming though

• It's fine to have a short boyfriend. Just ignore them. I mean their could be some perks of having a short boyfriend and perks to having tall. But as long as you two are happy dont let people ruin it. Besides he's probably going to get a growth spurt.

• Nothing wrong with it, don't let stupid people get to you.