Guys, would you ever date a female with childish face?

I'm 18... but I still look like I'm 15... though a lot of people thought I was 13-14 at first too... whenever I tell people my actual age, they usually think I'm lying or they just gawk at me like I'm an alien

i can say that I have a very clear face, with no acnes and what not.. and I guess that's one of the signs that makes me look young

the only thing that distinguishes me from a kid is the way that I talk. I received plenty of compliments saying that I talk and act like an adult ^ ^

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only female out there born with a childish face...

so guys, would you ever date a girl with a childish face or a female who looks a hell lot younger than what they actually are?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would absolutely date a lady that looked younger than she was.Trust me, this is a blessing in disguise for you. You'll be overjoyed in the future when you are thirtysomething and the clerk at 7-11 asks to see your I.D. It might seem to be a hassle now but, just be thankful you have that "problem"

• ) I know its great I'm 30 and still get ID'ed for buying cigarettes and alcohol! (I'm British and we're fairly lax at ID'ing people) Take it as a blessing, and another thing always wear at least SPF15 every day on your face and neck, you'll be surprised at how much it keeps you looking young.

Plus you'll save a fortune on Botox, surgery etc etc in the long run too!

What Guys Said 3

• I know a girl that just turned 18 and could pass for 15. She has a clear face and is smaller (petite and low-average height). But it doesn't bother me at all, I think she's very pretty and her "childish" or "younger" looks wouldn't stop me from dating her by any means.

• Yeah, like I've said before, looking younger than you are will feel like a curse for the first twenty years and then it's a blessing for the rest of your life.

• check lena katina , she has a totally childish face but she is beautiful and allot love her, I love childish face allot too , maybe the only face I like :)

What Girls Said 1

• Honey, cherish that face...you'll appreciate how young you look in years to come! I hated looking younger when I was in my teens, but now I'm in my thirties I take it as a massive complement if I get ID'ed when I go out clubbing or buying alcohol.