Bf hasn't responded in a month?

I asked my boyfriend why we never go out anymore or why he doesn't really have time for me. I told him I was starting to feel like he was losing interest. I didn't yell at him or anything, I just wrote him a brief message about how I was feeling, and no response. He read the message, so I got a little annoyed. A week later I messaged him again and just said I would leave him alone, but that ignore me wasn't really cool. He immediately messaged me back and said he just needs time to think about things. It's been over a month, and he's posting pictures on instagram of him hanging out and stuff, and I don't understand why he can't just be like "Listen, I don't want to be with you." I don't know... I'm confused and heartbroken about this. I wish we could just communicate instead of being in the dark all the time.

If he does respond, should I talk to him or just move on? I miss him a lot, but the way he's treating me isn't right. How do I deal with him once he does say something to me after so long?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Jusr end him up you dont deserve this