Would you ever consider a sugar daddy?

Girls, would you be willing to have a sugar daddy if the times were tough. Would you start a relationship based on finacial incentives? You would not be required to have sexy time with him ;), basically just a relationship you would have with any other guy. But this one wouldn't be for long term and it would be financially beneficial. Guys can answer to if you know a friend that has this type or relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's plenty of women out there but they just won't say so. Plus some of them don't consider themselves as wanting one because they only want so much out of a guy. A lot of them use words like "successful man" or they they date guys who have their own place and eventually move their stuff into his house slowly overtime each sleepover. I have a coworker who was dating a girl who eventually lived at his place like half the week and she was mooching so badly although he wasn't rich until he eventually broke up with her.

There's also girls who will casually date the sugar daddy for temporary fun. I actually find it to be off-putting that many do this but the guy is agreeing technically. So it'll only be a few dates but they're all paid for by him and she gets to go to places she's always wanted. Then they go back to wanting to settle down with someone else.

What Girls Said 6

• I am not that type of person. I dislike many things about myself, but I am way better than that.

• No. That's disgusting. I'm not for sell

• Are you offering? ;)

• No, I'm not about that life.

• Hell to the effing no. I'm not some kind of object that can be bought, and any time guys say that "sexy time" is not required they are lying.

• Yes i would

What Guys Said 2

• Well, according to the people who run the various Sugar Daddy apps and websites, more than 2/3rds of the 16-25 year old single girls in the country are now signed up as members, looking for their sugar daddies. So I'd say that the honest answers from most women would be a resounding 'yes'.

• Bro women are always looking for sugar daddy's for the most part. Bro remember when I say this. Most women want to be taken care off ok. They may not admit it but they do. Why do you think all those hot women date athletes celebrities etc because of the money my friend the moneyyyyyh

• Well of course you need to have faith. But what I'm saying is all they are is gold diggers for most part. I guess gold digging in a way is a career

• It sure is :) takes hell of a women to be a gold digger.