Does a long distance relationship ever work?

Has a long distance relationship ever work for anyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• LDR are hard as hell! You miss your other half 24/7

The thing about LDR is that you need to have a goal to move close to each other eventually.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm in a LDR right now and it's been 7 months. It may be hard for some people, but to keep a LDR is all about trust and honesty.

• I didn't have one yet but i have loved someone for 7 years who is far and the distance made my love stringer.

• Right now I'm in a long distance relationship, & honestly it's been hard, but you have to learn how to trust, trust in yourself, in the relationship, in your partner & in God. The relationship will continue if both put effort on it. BOTH. I miss his presence all the time, but what keeps me happy is knowing that one day we'll be together again. Trust & communication is very very important in every relationship. Risk it.

What Guys Said 4

• When you're a bit older, independent enough to support yourself and make your own decisions, there might be a good chance. Set a solid date to meet up in the near future and the rest is based on trust. But at such a young age of 15, I really wouldn't recommend it. There's a lot you should still go through and it usually doesn't work out.

• Very less percentage successed...

• No. And you would have to change the definition of 'work' to say that it does.

• It worked for me I'm in Clacton in England and I'm going out with a boy from Ireland and we see each other a lot it does work if you and the other person wants it to