Guys, how would you feel about your girlfriend asking you for a kiss?

My boyfriend is very shy and wouldn't take the initiative to kiss me so I kissed him. It was kind of a surprise kiss. I told him that he had something on his eyelid and asked him to close his eyes so I could see. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. It was our very first kiss. Not just our first kiss as a couple. Individually it was our first kiss. I'm afraid he'll be to shy to try to kiss me again. I was just wondering, how would you feel if your girlfriend asked to kiss her? What are some ways girls have asked you to kiss them or ask you for a kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like it.. but that's really odd. You two are in a relationship and he is too shy to kiss you?

• Yeah. He's either shy or insecure. I'm leaning towards insecure. He has a twin brother who "apparently" is better than him at everything. I think that has something to do with it. After I take the initiative he usually follows after. Like for example, we wouldn't hold hands even though we were going out. One day as we were walking together I just grabbed his hand and after that he was the one who would ask to hold hands.

• Thank you. I really appreciate the advice. I already do what you advised me to do but I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing. Thank you again :)

• No problem!! Yes!! It feels great when a girl likes nothing more than who I am.

What Guys Said 4

• I would be happy but maybe a little embarrassed because I didn't make the first move. Then again I would try to top our first kiss in some way even if it's just a little longer

• Oh do you think he felt embarrassed? I saw it more as second hand embarassment. I'm not as outgoing as I might have sounded on the description. I pretty shy as well so after I kissed him. I just hid myself in his neck while hugging him for like a good 30 seconds lol

• Well that was cute and he may have just beven surprised lol u mm yeah give it time he may surprise you and go for two kisses in a row when he kisses you

• i would just kiss her if she asked it could mean that she feels I'm not giving her enough loves so i would just kiss her

• Nothing sexier than when a girl asks to kiss me. Shows how much she wants it, that she is willing to initiate it. And I am just a big believer in consent in general

• I will be happy n kiss her passionately

What Girls Said 1

• awww that was just soooo... cute and romantic and sweet the way u did it
    i dont think he'll be that shy now but u might still have to u , know help him guide him through a couple initial more
    good luck :)