Should I be scared of this crazy guy?

Ok I'm scared now. Should I be or not. I met this guy online. He seemed ok harmless but who knows. We hung out once. Then again weeks later where we went out then had some deep discussions. First he told me before that he had gotten a sum of money from a large co for selling software. He said that thinking id like him or something. Or have sex with him it didn't work. Then he told me he had this gift of energy and manipulating energy. He read me and told me all these personal things about me. Some of it was too accurate and I had a feeling he got the info somewhere. I had no doubt he was into energy because that was true.

Later he came to my house again to talk but he acted weird and was kind of rude. I felt sick and drained around him and then he left. I asked him y he was acting so diff. He said he didn't know. Then he said WANT ME TO RESLLY DRAIN U? Then he went crazy saying he's doing spells and curses on me. I was like wtf? Then he said that he got the info on me through email accounts linked to yahoo. He's a computer tech. Scary thing is he never knew my email. He got my name online did intense searches on me to get email addresses. It's scary. And he began insulting harassing and putting me down. He's just scary. I told him that I'll call the cops on him if he doesn't leave me alone. He began laughing and acting crazy. Honestly he seems like the kind of person that cud be a bitter angry stalker or hurt someone. Does he sound like just an arrogant psycho kid or some crazed lunatic. He's 26. Then he went home and kept sending me pics of himself saying. DO U LIKE ME? He kept saying do you like me. If you don't I'll leave u alone! Now I'm just scared I'm like wtf is going on here. He's just freaky and weird. Like a skinny bitter lunatic

I mean he did intense searches on me. Used the info to manipulate me pretending he's a psychic. Said he worked with a yogi. Then later said none of that exists and he got the info online. Insulted and put me down non stop. Threatened spells and curses on me. Is he just a sociopath. He seems really disturbed and is a stalker type too apparently. Holy shlt
I'm done with him of course but I'm really scared. I'm scared he's reading things I write online and he kept saying he reslly liked me which scared me too. But now it's like he's bitter and wtf. He seemed like a potential stalker type but who knows. It's just a messed up situation. He also seems to like being alone. Worried about him stalking me who knows.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• We here I'm America have a second amendment we have the right to own guns if I see You I would use that right nothing shoots a crazy person down to reality quite like a 9mm in their face

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyCGEHYvgsU
    .,.,.,.,.,.////.,.,.,.,.,.,

What Girls Said 5

• that guy IS CRAZY PANTS!! RUN! RUN! RUN! LIKE IM SERIOUS!

• That's creepy I would watch your back if I were you

• Your concerns are extremely valid. Please contact the authorities. He has verbally treatened you. Additionally used physical posturing to intimidate you. Naturally u are frightened. He should not be allowed near you if you feel unsafe.

• Tell the authorities, ask them what you should do, but definitely get rid of that email!

• I would move ASAP! Or stay at a place! He's talking about spells and curses.

• I agree. I can't move but does he sound really scary to you? I'm scared as heck

• Yes. I would be so scared that I would delete any personal info online and stay over someone's house and not go back home unless I have someone with me. I assume you live alone.

• Yes I do live alone and I'm really
      Scared. It's really messed up thanks