Have you ever told off a guy and then regretted it?

I was seeing this guy for 3 weeks. He texted me some advice on my body - wanted me to work out. He said I look fine the way I am, but could be curvier at the backside. I got very offended at this and gave him an earful. He said he was sorry and that he was just giving constructive feedback. I told him off and stopped talking. He told me off as well and said he didn't want to have anything to do with me again and hasn't texted me since (that was a week ago).
Now I'm starting to regret it, because he was a nice guy in many other ways. I don't know how to go about getting started with him again. I think about him every day, even though I thought I'd be over it by now. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• You asked him for advice on your body and when he gave you some, you told him off?

• I didn't ask him for advice. It was unsolicited.

• Okay, just making sure. I would just apologize and see what he says.

What Guys Said 2

• Simply apologize for the way you acted, only said what you meant because he spotted an insecurity, and was in the heat of the moment. Hope you two can be friends again.

Might be a slow start, but it works.

• Get a certificate in anger management and show him

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't apologize. He already told you to stay out of his life. Isn't that enough?

Is not about being a bitch it's just that you didn't request a "feedback", you were only dating..