If he doesn't see a future with me, why is he dating me?

Been dating my bf for 8 months. He has commitment issues and is afraid of gettibg hurt in relationships and is super guarded. He recently said he doesn't see a futue with me. Why is he dating me than? or is he just saying that because he's just protecting himself cause he's scared our relationship might not workout?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, I wouldn't be losing time. Is not because he 'thinks' there is no future, actually because his words, the meaning are hurting me so why shouls I be with a guy that doesn't give a shit about how I feel?

I'm too proud so maybe that's me but I could add that you deserve more that shitty words from a guy that doesn't know what wants.

Maybe tomorrow he will see a girl that's perfect for him and will dump you ASAP.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he's just dating you for the moment. As in he doesn't see himself marrying you or dating you for years and years.

0|0
    1|0
  • yeah he is probably afraid that your relationship might not workout

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he might just be defensive. Try getting him to talk about, he might be saying that because he's scared you'll hurt him.

1|0
    0|0