Posted a photo of me with a guy friend on instagram. Boyfriend being suspicious and angry. Am I wrong?

Boyfriend asking me who is he and all. He is my childhood friend and i explained to him. He said he hope so. And now he associates with why i did not reply immediately. Im in a 6 month relationship and my bf is not taking me seriously. He sometimes blows hot and cold too. Am i at fault? Should i remove the photo

he's 23 and im 22, we are in the same university.

Most Helpful Guy

• you're not at fault, you can easily fix this situation and take the photo down but fuck that, your 6 month bf is being a total douche and a control fucker. don't put up with control freaks, it only makes them want to control you more.

• Thanks for the reply (: he then said he wants me to be his only, not other guys. If he wants to 'own' me doesn't mean that he loves me too? And he's giving me more attention since then. Should i be worried?

• I get that guys want a girl all to himself, I say its a good sign if he exercises the same devotion on himself as he shows on you. but no it does NOT mean that he loves you too, that is another separate discussion. giving you more attention seems like him insuring the relationship because it probably worried him a lot whatever happened so he's taking steps to be safe because he wants to be with you. its more of a sign of insecurity IMHO though.

What Guys Said 6

• Do not remove the photo. You explained who he is. Whether you BF wants to believe it or not, is up to him.

It sounds like your BF either doesn't trust you, is trying to control you and what you do. Or is insecure.

• Long distance?

• Maybe you should've mentioned it to him prior to posting it. But only 6 months and he's getting jealous... you should remove him from your life

• Can I see the photo so that I can judge the situation?

• How old is your boyfriend?

• How would you feel if he took a picture with a women? Would you believe that's his friend? What if it was a close friend?

What Girls Said 1

• Look I understand why he is jealous, because I would be too. But if you tell him that he is a close friend he will accept it. Also it would be better if he meets him!