When do you let him see you without makeup?

Read a question a few minutes ago that reminded me of something I wanted to ask my GaG friends.

Girls: So you're dating someone for six weeks or so. You do spend nights together, go out all the time. When do you ditch the home/casually hanging out watching a movie makeup? I have an "around the house" or "work" look that is powder only, mascara, a touch of black eye liner right at the lashes (barely noticeable). If we go out, I wear a different eyeliner and add a light touch if shadow. Everything I wear makeup wise is light, natural. But...

Ugh. When can I ditch the "around the house" stuff? I obviously am still new to this guy and want to look good for him. He laughed one night about nail polish and called it one of "The things you girls do that we don't even care about.. "

Guys? When did you see her without makeup, and what did you think/did it matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear make-up, problem solved... everyone can see my own natural face and we don't have this problem, i don't know why girls hide their true face all the time and feel ashamed... well... probs because of what others may say... but who cares... and it's true... guys don't care, i've been hit on by a lot of guys and honestly if i was stood next to a girl with make-up and all fancied up the guy would hit on me (much to her dissatisfaction lol), so all i can tell all you girls out there is don't listen to the media of what it tells you guys want, they really don't... It's also better for both of you because you save money :).

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think you need to worry about it too much. Obviously you should wait until your comfortable doing it (as with most things in relationships; good rule of thumb), but you also need to be happy in your own skin (i. e. without makeup) otherwise that may be a sign of self confidence problems (though don't jump to conclusions as the whole makeup thing is slightly a construct of our current society).

If the guy doesn't like you with your makeup off, then that pretty much a sure fire sign that you may be dating someone who isn't worth your time.

With my last girlfried, I saw her without makeup a lot from the start. We used to see each other the most at school and so she wasn't really wearing any makeup (at least not that I could tell). I thought she was beautiful when she wasn't wearing makeup, so when she did I just thought she looked even better!

• I think for me, it was date three when we decided we were both really into each other and seeing what this relationship could turn into. I've seen her mostly without makeup since and I'm fine with it.

• Right from the start. If he can't take or see your natural beauty dump him.

• I hate makeup you should of went with out it on the first date woman look better with out it I think.

What Girls Said 10

• This is my daily makeup if it's even considered make up. I wear mascara, eye liner and little bit of lipstick that's it.

My bf has seen me without it at night or when we go to the beach because I don't want stuff all over my face.

• I have "makeup mood swings" sometimes the only time I'm not wearing it are when I get out of the shower, and sometimes I'll go a week without it. I'd say whether or not s/he'd see me without makeup would depend on the situation during the hang-out time. Probably the first all-nighter, whether spending the night to sleep or staying up late to watch movies ^_^

• I'm not wearing makeup more than I am wearing makeup so chances are he's gonna see me without makeup before he'll see me with it

• The first time without make is the first time we sleep in a bed together. I don't wear tons of make up but I don't go to bed with it on so if we spend the night together, he'd definitely see me without.

• Well I don't wear makeup outside of the occasional eyeliner and mascara so more than likely he'll have met me without it.

• I usually just wear eyeliner and fill in my eyebrows. 😊

• @bama_girl on a regular basis I just wear lip balm lol. When I feel like looking a little more jazzy I'll put eyeliner and mascara on. I haven't even gotten my brows done in like a year lol. They're finna start connecting in the middle 😂😂😂

• @bama_girl89 ^^^

• if he is over at my house just chilling then he can see me without it if i didn't put any on

• Went I first meet people I am without makeup, So he would have saw me already without makeup, plus I only were makeup for work

• tbh I don't have a specific time, pretty much whenever I feel comfortable around him and if he's the open-minded type

if he already likes you, shouldn't matter to him

• I think the second time I was with my bf is when he saw me without it. Now it's all the time. He doesn't care. I don't care as long as my face is cleared from acne.

• I just casually take off more and more in his company, so he doesn't even really notice what is happening, and then one day Im completely au natural. I don't say anything of course, so normally they don't really notice what have happened.