Do Asian guys like European girls?

I live in Sweden and you could pretty much say that my ideal type are Asian guys, but do Asian guys like Europen girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• pretty sure they do. I mean like I heard that for Japanese men its a trophy/honor to bag a white girl.

What Guys Said 4

• Type of girl a guy likes in my opinion is 100% Individual , I do believe that it is influenced by his culture a little but to answer your question directly, yes I believe some Asian guys like European girls as my best friend is Asian and his girlfriend is white.

• Swedish girls.. they're just so good lookin' (in general) and I love the way they speak!

*Neighbour country love*

• It depends (the way we speak) i don't like the swedish English accent but i guess it's because i hear it so much! And by the way, i love Denmark!

• Where a girl is from is never a factor me...

• I think white girls are the most popular by far, Asian men won't believe his luck if white girl interested in him, they have small penis though

What Girls Said 0