Why does he not show me how he feels or tell me what's going on after almost twould and a half months? Is he just not that into me?

The guy I've been seeing for almost three months continues to initiate dates and show interest I spending time together but he has not brought up what we are like if we are exclusive or not or how he feels about me. He's not very affectionate either. Sometimes he'll try a little bit but I dont know if it's still early and I shouldn't be worried about this or its something to be alarmed about and it's a sign he's not that into me and I should move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are just naturally less affectionate and also don't talk much about their feelings.

What Guys Said 1

• Did you at all try to offer him out on a date once? Did you try to sleep with him? How well do you think you did showing love and affection towards him?

• We'be slept together yes and I've asked him to hang out and initiate about 50% in the past month. I do try to be a bit affectionate but Its not really my style either. I could initiate a bit more affection but I find it weird that he doesn't show me Or at least tell me how he feels...

What Girls Said 1

• He has mild attraction for you. Find someone with a stronger attraction. By now you should be in heaven with him. It doesn't get better than in the beginning stage. My bf was on me like white on rice at this stage.