Should the guy or the girl make the first move?

it never works when i make the first move

Most Helpful Guy

• Either can if they feel interest in the other person.

What Guys Said 5

• Technically asking someone out isn't the first move. Nor is talking to someone. The VERY first move is staring at someone and making it obvious that you are attracted to them. Talking to them, and eventually asking them out is the SECOND move. If the guy makes the first move, the girl is obligated to make the second move. I the girl makes the first move, the guy is obligated to make the second move.

• Either one can make the first move.

Maybe you're approaching them wrong or you're giving them a bad vibe when approaching or something.

• The person who's interested should make the first move. Rejection sucks, but there's always a chance you'll succeed. If you do nothing, you'll walk away empty-handed 100% of the time.

• It's highly difficult for me to make the first move, so I would prefer if she could.

• i don't think it matters who does it

What Girls Said 1

• Me either lol my bestfriend told my crush I like him and he should ask me out because it's obvious he likes me too but his only response was he's not ready for a realtionship yet because of college but that's legit all he said and he thought he was messaging me back and I got it and when I asked him he was all like Oohh Ya like I wasn't supposed to know lol