Are women who are 19 yo or older and still virgins usually unattractive?

If a female is 19 or older and has never had sex, is she usually unattractive?

• Mostly yes
  • Often
  • Not really
  • Skip to see results

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, at least not in my experience. Some of my friends are still virgins because they haven't found the right guy/girl yet, some are virgins because they want to wait with sex and some are virgins because they have a low self-esteem.

19 isn't a high or uncommon age to be a virgin though so I don't really get your point

What Girls Said 5

• Oh yes. When I made the decision to wait until marriage I got zapped by the ugly stick. A fairy just came down and said, "Now you're ugly!" Boom. Hideous. I was going to be pretty but then I chose to wait and was instantly ugly.

• Are all men 18-24 stereotypical as fuck? I am sure not all of them are.

• Erm no. It doesn't mean guys haven't tried it on with these girls, they probably just haven't found the right person they want to have sex with. For me, sex is a big thing and I wouldn't do it with someone I wasn't inlove with. I'm 19 In a month and still a virgin, it's through choice.

• No. Sex isn't a requirement to many people.

• No. It's not like all hot girls lose their virginity the second they turn 13.

What Guys Said 3

• A lot of stupid questions get asked here. And this is a fine example of that.

I hope you're just another troll.

• Actually they tend to be pretty f@*&ing hot. A shame... but good for them in keeping strong to what they believe.

• virginity won't affect your looks basically