Have you ever dated a coworker?

I found out one of my coworkers was interested in me, and I felt the same way. So now Im going through the process of leading up to a date and getting to know her more. Have you ever dated a coworker?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes twice. The first time the guy was an ass and he ended up getting fired because he was an idiot.

The second time is my current bf. It is going pretty well. He was moved to another site because it was easier to cover the shifts if we wanted time off and now we have the same schedule.

If you do decide to date a coworker keep it quiet until you guys are actually in a relationship. Even then don't don't announce it just let people find out on their own. You don't want to start dating and then break up and everyone ask how it is going and make things awkward. Also at work keep it very professional so no one starts complaining.

• Lol I already told my boss I was going to get with her, he approves. So you still keep it hidden? I guess thats a good idea. Thanks :)

• @Skittles_lover (I like the name)

We met like 2 1/2 months ago and were official 2 months ago. So it is a fairly new relationship.

Also dating a coworker can go sour if someone does something stupid. Also some people might be too immature to handle working with their romantic interest.

• Thanks for the MH :)

What Girls Said 11

• Well I'm currently talking to one and so far so good. We both have the same views that its nobody's business. People have asked if we are into each other or have a thing for each other but we just deny it. IF we did let people know, it would have to be once we are officially together, several months after we are official and only if they asked.

• I went on a date with one. It was amazing until I got a message from his girlfriend. Surprise! She also worked with me. So it's amazing if it's good but once it's bad it's really awkward.

• nah i haven't. not sure if i would tbh.

• Yes and it was a big mistake... never mix business with pleasure.

• absolutely not coworkers are off limits. .. possibly to much drama

• Been interested in coworkers, but I'd never date them.

• No but I've had crushes on coworkers.

• nope. and never would.

• It's good until something goes bad...

• Yeah I have. The little side flirting at work was fun.

• I went on few dates with my boss actually. Didn't end very well, it was a huge mess and drama. If I were you and I loved my job, I would forget a bout it.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm trying to set up a date with my coworker crush but we're both just part time courtesy clerks so...

• Well I married a FORMER coworker (heavy emphasis on the former). She was a music teacher when I was student teaching. When I left, I asked her out.

I would rather kiss a wookie than a coworker.

• I've always courted my mind

• No, but I would probably go for it if I found a coworker I liked.