How much time in a two week period do people in a good, committed relationship need to spend together?

I met someone terrific. I enjoy our time together immensely. That feels pretty great after so many months. However, due to our present circumstance we can only meet for dinner once per week and have a true date every two weeks or so. It's funny, I do enjoy meeting for dinner but I'm always left with mixed emotions afterwards. When we have several hours to spend doing things together it's great. When its just a couple hours, it's great but I'm left wanting more and feel bad. Anyone ever experience this? ... oh, and there's the main question, How much time in a two week period would you expect to spend with your SO if you had a good relationship? Whew, made it all the way to the end!

Most Helpful Girl

• 💕This is one of the cutest questions. 💕
    Personally as long as we stay in contact about once to 3 times a week. I wouldn't want to over do it because then it won't be as exciting when we do meet up. Honestly, if you both are comfortable with that set up, then that is all that matters.

P. S. I know this might be embarrassing but, you should tell her what you posted because I'm pretty sure she will find it cute.

• LOL. Nah, I'm just a lurker, working through relationship issues and gaining understanding. My real name isn't HeyU, though I do respond to that now and then.

I never met anyone I could share so much with and who felt the same way about me. It's addicting.

... I've already shared my "we aren't exclusive yet" poems with her (from last year, before we were exclusive), so I'll just let her absorb that for a bit.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0