Guys/Gals, are you exclusively interested in your own race?

As a caucasian male, I've always been exclusively interested in caucasian women. I don't know why, but I've always been that way. I'm not at all racist, just a man with many preferences.

• Yes, I only date members of my own race.
  • No, I date interracially.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what one to pick.

See, in my vast experience of dating (ahem... all of two guys) I've only ever dated white men and I do not think I will ever date another man as I am fairly positive I will be marrying my current boyfriend. However, I do find men of other races to be attractive and were I single I would not be opposed to dating interracially. But I never have.

So I'm going to go and vote B... I think.

• NO shame in not having dated many people. :) I've been single for 8 years, and only have had 2 girlfriends myself. I'm extremely picky.

• Good for you. :) Perhaps your horse can be your ringbearer, lol. Just don't let him/her do the same as Maximus and Pascal. ;)

• Lolz

If my old man horse is still around when I get married he just might play a part in it. My horse is coming up on 20. Horses live to be, on average, 20-30. So... the boyfriend better get cracking if he wants Sonny (my horse) to be in the wedding :p

What Girls Said 37

• no, while i am more drawn to my race, i won't date them exclusively. ill open up my options to other races, but probably not other religions as id just rather we were the same in that aspect.

• I agree with you on the religion thing... religion has cultural differences that can't be overcome in my opinion

• yeah i mean, y complicate things? @prof_don
      ty for understanding.

• You're welcome... i have no idea how people can date with conflicting religious views! :-P

• Everyone is entitled to their own preferences. I've always preferred caucasian men, mostly European. But I believe in don't knock it till you try it so I've date black men too, I'll never do that again. So yeah I believe that once you go white you know you got it right!

• My bf is half - black/half - white. Does that count?

I have never been in a relationship with other races other then that but I am not opposed to it as long as there is not too much of a cultural difference.

• I'm a little of both answers since I'm biracial myself therefore I can choose between Asians or Europeans and it'll still be my own kind either way haha.

• Nope. I typically find myself more attracted to white guys, but I don't limit myself to one specific ethnicity.

• I'm really mixed... If I only dated my own race... that would totally limit the men I could dated hahaha.

• I'm exclusively into Black men. I won't date anyone else unless they're mixed

• I'm in an interracial relationship right now.
    And I've only dated one guy whose my race. So yeah I chose B

• I'd be lying if I said yeah since I have dated outside of my race. I like some more than others but the drop doesn't discriminate.

• The funny thing is im attracted to almost all races., I'm puertorican n usually stick to my own since I listen to the music speak the languages eat the food etc.. I find my own culture the most attractive to me because they Men are very traditional, dominant, manly and protective. But I think white guys are sexy n mixed guys I only like black Spanish guys because of their culture. I tried to date white guys but they don't seem to like Spanish girls much or stick to their own as well. Im not racist but I think it comes down to family values, traditions morals and respect. I've seen some cultures are very liberal and too open with little values and think certain things are ok that in my culture would be taboo.

• There's good-looking people in many races. My parents raised me to be open to all races as friends or more than friends. So I think it depends on how you are raised and where you live.

• I have dated men outside of my race.

• Well I have only dated white boys but I would date an East Asian/south east Asian.
    Indian too, if we have chemistry.

• Not at all, however I would be wary of a completely different culture again.

• @hypno-trip, thanks, still working on it ;)

• It's okay, you win some and you lose some. :)

• I don't do my cousins... No.

• I'm Asian and I'm less attracted to guys my race. Most of them look like they can be related to me or be my brother and it kind of reminds me of incest. Sorry that sounds racist but I can't help how I feel. *shrugs* Im more attracted to black and white guys

• That's pretty common with Asian girls. Most seem to reject their own men for white men. And there aren't enough women who are willing to date Asian men in return either.

• Certainly some interesting cultural differences. Lining up to take pictures? What - do they think we're all celebrities? Lol. I've been on dating sites for years and have had a few Asian women find me appealing.

• Asker, Asian girls in China and other parts of Asia do think white guys are some sort of celebrities. It's pretty crazy. Like one time, it was me, my white and black friend, all different races walking around in Shanghai but the girls approached just the white guy for having their pictures taken with. Asian girls are a very easy lay for white guys. It's usually tougher for a man to date a woman of another race than their own race but not in case of white men dating Asian women. I don't think there's any white man in the world that can struggle getting laid if surrounded by Asian women.

• I'll date someone of another race, if I see a man that I find attractive then he's an attractive man.

• Nope , I'm open to whatever race.

• I don't care about their race, what matters is if I'm attracted to them, or if they're all around a good person on the inside.

• Well for a while now I've been really attracted to White guys and other races, but i used to ONLY be attracted to black guys. So race doesn't matter to me anymore (:

• I'm not exclusively interested in my own race. I've dated outside my race. I find guys of all races attractive. If I happen to meet a guy with the right qualities then I'll give him a chance whether he's from my own race or not.

• I chose B. I don't think I can put up with my kind 🙈

• If I hold such an opinion , I'll be called a "banana".

• Looks like I have to go even further eastward away from human civilization ;3
      By then I probably don't have to ride a motrocycle any more lol
      It'll be a snowmobile.

• @Illusive_Man Argh dude a snowmobile!! Motorbikes made for the snow! Which reminds me of a jet ski 🙊 motorbikes made for the water! Those are the BOMMBBBB!

• I've dated outside my race

• No, I find myself attracted to people of all races.

• I don't have a preference really. My boyfriend is Mexican and I'm like he whitest person ever lol.

• I've dated within my race and outside of it.

• No I'm open to dating any race
    Why limit yourself. By just dating
    Only was race of people

• I have always been attracted or interested to any other race but my own. I prefer white guys, and I probably always will but that doesn't mean I won't date others.

• Love my race and white dudes as well lol as well with the Asians... haha..

• Well I've never technically dated but I'm open to any race. I do tend to prefer white people though.

• More from Girls
    7

What Guys Said 33

• I've been sexual with, or at least aggressively flirted with, women from every single race.

If you find yourself sticking to one race, You might sub-consciously be a tad bit racist.

• You can make a strong argument for preference being a synonym for racist

• I like all races BUT I love Asian girls but hey If you've seen me around the site you'd know that already (#^ ^#) i.neoseeker.com/.../asian_girl_144_display.jpg where Da bamboo bunnies at? i1127.photobucket.com/.../...om_MDgyMDExNDk4MA.jpg

• NOOOPE!
    Well... I can't say I have dated interracially but I'm certainly more than welcome to it.

HOWEVER , I don't think race is the right word. I don't care about someone's race , I care about their CULTURE , their upbringing. That too me matters WAY more than whatever color she maybe (fucking hell I almost typed he there)

• Absolutely not!
    Skittles taste the fucking rainbow!

• No one coud ever accuse me of that!!! I spend a lot of time considering other races...

• I have never been in a romantic relationship, though I have been in a relationship that planned by both of us to become one. (Long sad story...)
    As for crushes in general, I've never had one on a black girl. I haven't seen nearly as many as black people as white in my life though. I think black girls are pretty just as easily as white girls, but being so much less "familier with them" has a disadvantage. I have seen black girls I thought where hot, just not a crush. As far as willing for a relationship, it's what's inside that matters to me.

• Beautiful is beautiful and isn't relegated to any specific race, in my opinion. ... and physical beauty alone isn't enough for me anymore, but I digress.

• Well then you're missing out on a lot of great people and are just limiting yourself. But that's none of my business.

• I've never dated someone outside my race but I don't care about race. Diversity doesn't really exist in my town unfortunately.

• Quite the opposite. I have a strong preference for girls outside my race. In most cases, I think white girls have terrible attitudes and personalities and that plays a large part in why I am not typically attracted to them when alternative possibilities are out there.

• But in my experience, most people have a strong preference for their own race which is unfortunate.

• I prefer an Indian girl since I'm Indian myself but I don't mind a girl of another race. Thing is though, I don't expect to date interracial since other girls don't find brown skinned Indian guys to be attracted. Race and skin color is more of an issue with women than with men.

• what you say is true and also your username rules

• Hey man 1.3 billion Chinese and 1.2 billion Indians didn't happen with everyone throwing themselves at white people. In As large demographic sense everyone sticks with their own kind unless geography forces them into proximity.

• @hypno-trip True, but that's because the countries aren't diverse and only has Chinese people and Indian people respectively. Asian men as compared to Indian men have an easier chance dating girls of another race but unlike Asian women, most Indian women stick to Indian men. I don't know which men have it tougher overall in the dating game, Indian men or Asian men but we're both definitely last in the dating pool and are usually seen unattractive by the norm.

• of course not!!!

race doesn't matter to me1

• Nah, I have and am open to date interracially. Outside of my race, I've dated Hispanic women before.

• nah I've had sex with a couple of mexican chicks (technically still in my race, but anyways) never dated any non-whites but i would. Especially Asian or mexican girls. Black girls, there are some really beautiful and cool black girls out there i know that, but either i dont see them or when i do theyre un-availiable. Most of the black girls i see are either big, extremely annoying, or both

• I've only ever dated white women but I find women of all races attractive. And wouldn't be opposed to dating them however for the moment white women seem to be my prefered race.

• Honestly, I don't find myself attracted to black women. I don't know why, I can tell when I find one pretty, but I'll never have any feelings towards her. Any other race I've seen girls that I've wanted to become familiar with, but not black people. Probably because I never saw any black girls growing up?

• not that I wouldn't date outside of my race, but I've never really had the chance, as i grew up in a place where most people are very similar, if not definitely similar to my nationality. I have definitely been attracted to members of other races.

• I'm more attracted to Asian girls being Asian myself but thats just me. I wouldn't mind dating other races I do find some white girls very pretty but I'm mostly attracted to Asian girls the most

• I'm open to interracial dating (I'm a black guy)

• I've only dated girls from my own race, but I'm open to date any race.

• I'd date anyone but some reason I'm only confident enough towards my own race
    so I just end up dating the same race

• Not at all.

• As a Pakistani, it's expected of me to marry another Pakistani but I find women of all races attractive.

• I am really into Jewish girls, but Jewish girls only like Jewish men; however, I'm Christian. Jewish or not, I want to date Allison Williams.

• No, I'm not exclusively interested in my own race. I'm open to dating other races.

• Nope! I have always had a thing for Asian girls. No idea why. But anyone outside of my race, especially if they have an attractive personality is fine by me

• Ehhhhhhhhhhh I don't know. I guess, is PREFER a nice white girl but that doesn't mean I wouldn't date anyone else. Never really thought about it but I've only dated white girls.

• Nope, I'm open to all races.

• Whether it's food or sex, I'm colour-blind. Something tasty is something tasty, someone sexy is someone sexy. Regardless of their origins.

• More from Guys
    3