There's this girl that I like in my class and I've been getting signals that she likes me too. How do I ask her out and what do I say?

When we talk we always smile and sometimes when we're in class we have these little moments of silent smiling at each other. Then she looks down still smiling as I turn away also still smiling. She always compliments me about many things and I also compliment her. We've been friends for a while now and don't know how to ask her out and tell her how I feel without coming on too strong.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she likes you to me, but I agree that it could still go either way... I would ask her to hang out. Then as you reach the point were you're starting to get into deep conversations just talk about love and relationships. Try to get a feel for where she is leaning. And if you want to tell her how you feel. To the average girl whether she likes you or not a confident confession of interest is very flattering. She might say yes or she might say no but at least then you would know. Just don't rush it, you might ruin a good thing.

• Thanks, this helps quite abit

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Awwwwwww :)

• Sounds like you have mutual interest. Be careful though, it could change instantly. Take it slow. There's really nothing more I can tell you since I've failed every instance of that situation.

Can a girl come and give insight on this, I need to know as well. Thanks. :)