If I take my girl for a drive where should I drive down town or the free way?

My cousin is letting me borrow his Mercedes sl63 AMG so I can take my girl for a drive. So will take her to second cup or Starbucks get some drinks but after that should I take her on a slow Cruz downtown with the top down. Or should I take her for a fast ride down the freeway with the top up. So what do girls like better.

Fyi: I know my profile says im 20 but I am acactually 16

Most Helpful Girl

• Going for a nice slow drive downtown and just talking or listening to music together sounds really nice, freeway isn't as "romantic", but can still be fun.

What Girls Said 3

• Isn't there an area where you can have an overlook of the city lights? Take her there. During the night. Grab a bite to eat during the day and cruise around.

• Downtown, slow cruise so you guys can listen to music and what not

• A nice long slow cruise downtown is always good especially after coffee lol. Then you two could go shopping and the finally have a romantic dinner. The sl63 looks cool it's like the big version of the cute slk. It would be awesome to drive in it with the top down. It would probably get a lot attention lol.

What Guys Said 3

• at 16 you cannot drive legally i guess...

• You shit hit 100 mph down the freeway and drift and scare the shit out of your gf

• Got for the top down nothing better than a slow Cruz downtown