He stopped talking to me for no reason!WHY?

Right off he want it to be with me! And made it very clear from the beginning that if I just want it to be a fling or want it to be more. I said more and we were both very honest if anything he was so much more Into me! it's be 3 months since I've known him there's been times where he doesn't talk to me but its just one text a day but for the most part see each other every other day until a month ago he just want it to see me every day and just want it to be around me even the sex turned I to making love and we would just have such a great time! Even met his parents! N had me around his brothers and friends!
One day to the other Stopped talking to me just like that!!! Why!!! He works at a hospital he never had time only night time and even when he was tired he would still see me! He would fall asleep 80 percent of the time I was with him.
he message me 3 days later he fucked up and he missed me and want it to talk to me that night
He said if could pick me up I said yes never replied
5 days later I text him how I felt and all he said was
"I'm not being shady, sorry I just got out"
I replied "talk to me when you can & If you want"
Never replied I mean wtf happened I'm so confused!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Many of today's toms are sporadic, unpredictable And-----Grow cold duck feet whenever Suddenly feeling cornered or scared and waddle quickly back into the murky waters from which they came from. This bird is no exception to my golden goose rule.
    Everything was going great in the beginning of your beguine, it seemed. However, it also 'Seemed' things may have been going a bit too fast, for all of a sudden for his own lickety split liking, he then got this sour ball in his mouth, turned hot and cold, fickle as a pickle from one day to the next and ended up now With------I'm not being shady, sorry I just got out.
    If you continue down this beaten boyish path with him, it will just 'Continue' being more confusing, stay on a course of a full circle pattern with him that most likely won't stop and in the end, just End up a war of the Roses and even more of the same With------Talk to me when you can & if you want... which he may or may not do.
    You can't trust him, it's obvious and quite clear here, dear. It's your choice, your call if you want to keep riding this roller coaster. But in my eyes, and it doesn't have to be etched in stone, it's just a train wreck waiting to happen, and frankly, I don't think I care for his bedside manner.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Kinda sounds like you got played. Sorry.

• its because sky is very high !!

• Its because you can't speak proper English . -Total turn off.

What Girls Said 2

• Girl this happened to me for a year straight only to realize I was being played for his own convience. I would definitely take time back and see how much he actually comes to you. I'm talking from personal experience, give him time and see if he comes to you instead of you going to him. Men ARE tricky, and they will tell you want to hear just so can always stay around for their convience and talk to you just so you can keep biting the bait.

• Just gets to me because he was the one who made it clear you know what he want it and just one day to an other stopped.
      Men are just confusing.

• Yhea ima stay away it's hard because I report right away but thank you for commenting!!!

• Ha I was like a hot whore on payday to his texts and calls it really is tough, but it's so worth it to find out so you don't get hurt cause I did. 👎 no problem. ☺️

• He's an asshole. My ex stopped talking to me too. He's too big of a pussy to grow a real pair & tell the truth.

Get over him.