What would you do if a guy did this?

So here's a cultural problem. In my culture carrying a knife or gun on you at all times is normal. It's sparsely populated and most of my state is wilderness. If a guy wore a knife on his belt on a date with you how would you feel? I always carry a knife except at schools, and dates. But a lot of my friends carry while on dates so how would you feel? I'm talking about buck knives, small western knives not tactical serrated edge blades.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Well I mean, everyone around me has a pocket knife on them... so it wouldn't be totally different.

• Nothing, I think that's cool! If my boyfriend was carrying a knife I'd want to play with it cx. Blades are awesome!

• Like if you are like bruhh look at my knife and like throw it in the air i might be kinda scared but otherwise its cool would maje me feel pretty safe

• Ya I totally understand!

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone who knows me knows I carry some type of weapon at all times. Hell, everyone should.

• It was the law in Viking society, even slaves, by law, had to carry a weapon on their person at all times

• oh... so he's gay...

• The dude with the erection? I don't know if he is but it don't matter I'm not one to judge!

• I'd have an erection the entire time..