What would you do if a guy did this?

So here's a cultural problem. In my culture carrying a knife or gun on you at all times is normal. It's sparsely populated and most of my state is wilderness. If a guy wore a knife on his belt on a date with you how would you feel? I always carry a knife except at schools, and dates. But a lot of my friends carry while on dates so how would you feel? I'm talking about buck knives, small western knives not tactical serrated edge blades.

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Well I mean, everyone around me has a pocket knife on them... so it wouldn't be totally different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, I think that's cool! If my boyfriend was carrying a knife I'd want to play with it cx. Blades are awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • Like if you are like bruhh look at my knife and like throw it in the air i might be kinda scared but otherwise its cool would maje me feel pretty safe

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya I totally understand!

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone who knows me knows I carry some type of weapon at all times. Hell, everyone should.

0|0
    0|0
    • It was the law in Viking society, even slaves, by law, had to carry a weapon on their person at all times

• oh... so he's gay...

0|0
    0|0
    • The dude with the erection? I don't know if he is but it don't matter I'm not one to judge!

• I'd have an erection the entire time..

0|0
    0|0