What's the oldest and the youngest person a man and women should date? What's your age limits?

Does age really matter? In this generation I see a lot of older women with younger guys more than younger girls with older men. What's going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Outside of legality its pretty subjective based on individuals and the "chemistry", attraction, and mutual dedication to make it work. Love itself has no limits to it, its the only force that transcends Time, Distance, and even death itself.

• To clarify (to those that fail at reading and comprehending) when I say "outside of legality" I mean not including anyone underage.

What Guys Said 3

• Western society is changing. Personally, I'm for 5 years maximum difference. But I do not mind that other people think differently.

• There are no limits. Mohammad married a nine year old when he was in his forties, and who are we to diss the messenger of God?

• My parents age gap is 14 years, dad is older. I think whilst a teen a guy should only date a girl who is from 1 - 3 years younger or older. What do you think is a max age gap guys and girls should date in their teens?

What Girls Said 2

• People will crack it down to older women want younger men who can satisfy them, and younger women want older men because they're more mature and self-sufficient than the men their own age.

I agree to a degree. I'd prefer a guy who takes integrity in his work, and works hard to make sure he has a stable living. Most guys my age barely have jobs, hang out with their friends and smoke pot all day, or are just generally jerks. That's not to say that an older guy can't be or do any of those things, but with age, men mature, and a lot of women are catching on to it.

I don't think age really matters, as long as you really love each other, and I would only ever date a guy older than me, never younger, unless a younger guy can prove he's not an idiot like most guys my age are, haha.

• I would say it depends when they meet because a 14 old with a 20 something year old is pedophilia but a 10 year difference after the age of 18 go head age is just a number lol The heart wants what the heart wants. & I don't know about the other part lol