Should I give up my crush and also stopped looking for a girlfriend?

I don't have enough courage to tell my female friend (crush) that I like her.

I have never dated before

I don't know where to look for a girlfriend or how to have a relationship with a girl that I like and she would like me back.

I feeling stressed about all these

I thinking of giving up all these love matters.

Should I just give up all the pursuing etc. and let myself to be single throughout my life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell your friend how you feel.

Most Helpful Guy

• Think of it this way: What happens if you tell her and what happens if you don't?

If you tell her, one of two things happens: either she feels the same way and you start dating or she doesn't and you don't waste any more time or feelings on someone who doesn't feel the same way.

If you don't tell her, you continue to wait and wonder. You also continue to be single.

There's no reason not to tell her and every reason to do it. Take the plunge and you'll be glad you did.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• How long have you known her and stop talking to her so often. Reintroduce yourself to her after awhile and act different and morw fun to be around in a romantic way