How do I give my bf the biggest wake up call of his life?

My bf is taking me for granted like crazy. Its time for a wake up call. What will make him take me seriously? Before I dump him. I dont want to leave him but I can't take it any longer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just let him know that if he doesn't change, then you'll be left with no option but to dump him. That would obviously be a wake-up call!

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing will MAKE him take you seriously. I hate questions like this. If it's so bad you're ready to leave, chances are very slim it will get better.

What Girls Said 2

• Instead of just taking it out on him and starting a fight I would just break up with him. Then go out, have fun, and maybe find another hot guy. ;P

• Just say enough and then spill your heart out to him, telling him that you do not appreciate how he is treating you. You both need to sit down and talk about this. Not talking to him is what will destroy any relationship.