Would you call in sick if the guy/girl you were dating for 3 months, won tickets to a concert that was 4 days away, and really wanted to go with you?

Its the beginning of the year, you've never used a sick day ( you have 10 in total) and your bf/gf wants to go with you and has nobody else to go with. Keep in mind, that your sick days are important to you, because you like using them for the summer.

its actually my bf who refused to do this for me, and im wondering if he really likes me or not

Most Helpful Guy

• I would do that. After all, it serves the same purpose as the ones to be used in summer days. Quality, fun times!

What Guys Said 1

• Use the ** sick days, who knows if you'll have such an opportunity again?

What Girls Said 5

• I'd maybe take a vacation day depending on how busy I was at work, not a sick day.
    You're 32 and this is how you evaluate if your bf likes you? Sorry, it doesn't sound very mature.

• You're actually going to base my maturity level on one question regarding dating? lol Sorry but I didn't feel the need to articulate the question. Also when it comes to love and dating, those hormones that are fluctuating in the beginning, can you make you realize that you're acting like a lovesick schoolgirl, and yes I'm guilty of that! So thank you kindly for your response to my actual question, much appreciated! Cheers :)

• Do you not have vacation days?

Sick days are for when you're sick or have health-related appointments... not for taking off whenever you just feel like it.

• Vacation days have to be planned in advance, thats why I emphasized that it was 4 days away. I am completely aware of what sick days are used for, but not everybody is actually sick when they call in.

• When I was 20 I would have not now.

• Live a little. Go for it. What are the chances you'llget a second opportunity.

• Of course I call out sick :)