Do you make your crush jealous? Or at least try to?

If so what do you do to make them jealous? For example I think my crush is trying to make me jealous but I'm not sure.

• Yes I (try to) make them jealous
  • No I don't

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup on purpose , I can tell u y if you want?

• Yes tell me

• We have known each other for two years. He has send things to me that make me truly think he likes me. We don't text because we don't have each others numbers. He was asking questions about the classwork/homework to her but didn't talk to me.

• If it continues then he is making you jealous on purpose or he isn't that much interested in you as you thought. Or he don't want be too much into you where as hell get emotionally involved so he keeps his distance sometimes.

What Guys Said 2

• if i had a crush i wouldn't... i see no point in it tbh :-)

• I aperintly do so, but not intintaly, I just make fiends with females easier

What Girls Said 2

• Yeap... I've a crush on this guy for a little over a year... Me and my girl friend were just hanging with a cousin of hers (male) near our age and I figured out he (the crush) stared like an idiot. Then again my girl friend and I talked about it and we hang out more often with her cousin to make my crush jealous. It workes but he's so shy... it's giving me headaches. My crush on him was almost over until today when I was with my girl friend and a common (guy) friend of ours, my girl friend told me he was staring at us all the time. Guys are complicated.

• How do I know if my crush is making me jealous?

• bc I'm scared he will think i don't like him

• He does the same to you, it's not a big deal. :)

• No, that's stupid.