Bf not over his ex. Still misses her. Should I leave him?

Weve been dating for 8 months. He broke up with ex 3 years ago and tbey dated for 6 years. I know he still misses her. Should i move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• He longs for someone else, your boyfriend should be into you and you only. If I had a gf who wasn't over her ex I would end it.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends, does he just miss her company? Or does he constantly opine about how he misses her? If all he does is miss someone from his past, it's like saying he should stop missing his dead dog that he raised from a puppy. If he constantly is whining about his dead dog, then there's a bit of an obsession problem.

• Its not normal for a guy to miss his ex after breaking up with her THREE YEARS AGO. I think this guy shouldve gotten over her a o

• Well... It depends?

The reason why a guy would miss his ex is because the girl he's with is not as good as his ex. He then miss the good time he had in the past.

If you think the way you act towards him is fine then you should move on. If you think you can give much more then you should try harder.

• yes. fuck him.

What Girls Said 1

• Well if you know that he misses her then yes I would break up with him.