Why do guys do and say things that they dont actually mean?

i hate it when guys ask for my phone, and say they want to go out again, and that i am so special and bla bla bla then, they vanish from the face of the earth... I never asked for you phone, i never asked for anything serious, so why give me that false hope when you know you dont really want to see me again or whatsoever?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know but if I don't like a girl then I won't suggest meeting up again.

I've had girls do the same thing to me though like suggest a 2nd, 3rd or 4th date but then ignore me and flake afterwards,

What Girls Said 2

• I hate it when boys says I love you and then they leave

• I think men say things because they think women want them to, as if some words will woo us yet miraculously not lead to hope.

• I'd like to dip in and mention that this is not something exclusive to... guys, girls do the same thing.

• True, girls do it to. Don't think anything is really exclusive to guys and girls.