Would you rather?

Date a blonde, green eyed, funny, cute, short, sweet, curvy girl orr a brunette, tall, athletic, adventurous, kind sarcastic/ teasing (meant as a joke) who loves to go on random adventures and will join anyones midnight walk girl? (Except creepy
People pls i didn't mean it that way)

• Blonde
  • Brunette

Most Helpful Guy

• The Brunette? Mainly because I don't understand fully what this one is about.

The blonde is funny, cute, sweet,.. Those are all subjectival factors but if that person self introduce herself this way, she's likely to be arrogant and judgmental as to what she deserves. Short/Curvy, I am not that much into appearance but short girls, unless they are self-aware of it, tends to be very difficult to be with as they use their "weakness" as a strong point. That's the biggest physical turn off to me, it's like fat girls being happy to be fat.

The Brunette is adventurous, kind, sarcastic,... Those are to me much more attractive because she's always looking for new things, that kind of person never get boring. Furthermore she's aware of the flaws of her character. She seems to have a strong personality. Tall and athletic, I find it cool unless she's a diet/sport maniac. If so that's a turn off. Still have no idea of what "will join anyones midnight walk girl?" means though.

• Haha that final comment the blonde added because i went on a walk with her when she was having a hard time and dont worry diets aren't my think lol

What Guys Said 4

• Rigged choices. Notice how blonde is only described by looks are barely personality. Brunette is described in much more detail. And I bet both are cute and funny...

• Haha ya we both gave ourselfs 30 sec to describe oneself so we didn't go into much detail

• How tall are you?

• I think I'm 5'9".

• if its a girl who doesn't act like a b. and their looks are decent then not much really matters to me im not picky

• Brunette. simply because this describes my girlfriend, and I wouldn't have it any other way

• i have a soft spot for blonde girls 😍

What Girls Said 2

• Aw I thought this was going to be one of those fun would you rather questions :(

• What about the blonde girl with the sarcastic humor? Would any of you guys be into that?