Have you ever not seen an ex for a while, then when you do the feelings and chemistry is still there? Is it possible to be moved on but still care?

I'm totally ok with not being with this guy and I'm pretty sure he is talking to someone new. But we ended on good terms and full of feelings for each other but we both knew the timing was soooo wrong. I hadn't seen him in about 3 months. Then I ran into him and his friends at the bars, he was poking me and nudging me the whole night and when we went to say goodbye, he pulled back from our hug and I swore he was going to kiss me. It was strange, but I felt like we were back together.

What Guys Said 1

• Feelings will never change but you must resolve those feelings and allow yourself to move forward. Take it for face value

• this really did not answer my question… I'm aware of how to get over someone. As I am over him. I was just asking if anyone has had a similar experience.

What Girls Said 0